The City of Boulder is known for its parks, trails and outdoor recreation. We work closely with the City Forestry department to make sure these areas of attraction are safe for use. We have had the privilege of pruning in historic Chautauqua Park, Scott Carpenter Park, and even the popular Pearl St Mall.
The City of Boulder has set forth standards for tree care in Boulder, and has introduced a licensing program for arborists. Our arborists are certified by the International Society of Arboriculture and are licensed arborists in the City of Boulder.
Here is a full list of tree services we provide to Boulder and surrounding areas.
Tree Trimming and Pruning – Essential for the health, growth and vitality of your trees.
Tree Removal – Specializing in all removals when necessary, including technical, hazardous and crane removals.
Stump Grinding – Necessary to prevent sucker growth, promote restoration of soil, and property aesthetics.
Emergency Tree Service and Storm Damage – Rapid responses to service calls during and after extreme weather storms.
Cabling and Bracing – Installation of all support systems for young and mature trees.
Arborist Consulting – Consultations available for individual properties, HOAs, and commercial properties. Property tours with property managers, HOA board members and homeowners including comprehensive property audits.
Plant Health Care or Integrated Pest Management (ICP) – A protective approach to the preservation and health of your landscape. Plant health care begins with proper disease diagnosis so the arborist can develop the most effective pest management plan for your trees.
Snow Removal – Provide timely and efﬁcient snow removal and ice melt applications for residential, HOA and commercial properties.
We pride ourselves in:
- A steadfast commitment to the highest level of service and customer communication and satisfaction.
- A guarantee that all tree work will be performed and/or supervised by an ISA certiﬁed arborist.
- Having a fully insured, certiﬁed and uniformed staff, trained in accordance with the ISA standards.
- Rapid responses to service calls and prompt arrivals to the property.
- Timely submission of accurate, and competitive proposals.
- With over 15 years of experience, we are dedicated to providing the Front Range with a higher standard of tree care.
Call 720-256-9056 now for a Boulder tree service quote or complete the Request a Free Estimate form (on the right column of this page) for a no obligation consult for your Boulder area tree service project.
We personally answer all phone inquiries and reply to all contact form submissions ourselves. No outsourced call centers.