Stump grinding in Boulder county of Colorado is the best method to get rid of tree stumps in our area especially. Here are the top 10 reasons why you want to have your tree stumps removed using our proven 15 years of stump grinding experience:
1. Reduce the potential for unsightly sucker growth.
2. Grinding is an environmentally safe solution.
3. Grind stumps for replanting of the area
4 If the tree removed was diseased, grinding prevents further spread of disease to healthy trees, plants and shrubs.
5. Exposed stumps can be safety hazards
6. Mowing will be easier
7. Improve visual aesthetics of your property
8. Eliminate potential for stumps becoming homes to unwanted wild life
9. Save money by not having to purchase mulch for your flower beds as stump chips can be reused
10. Save energy and frustration as digging out a stump is much more difficult than stump grinding
Quality of stump grinding is important too. Many contractors rush through the stump grinding task since they’ve already spent several hours cutting the tree and branches. Our Blue River Tree Care professionals take their time to do the job right the first time.
Call us at (720) 256-9056 to discuss the specifics of your stump grinding situation or invite us to provide a free on-site, no-obligation, recommendation.