Specialized Tree Care Service for the Boulder County Environment
At Blue River Forestry & Tree Care, it’s our number one goal to provide Boulder County, Colorado with a higher standard of tree care. From the mountains to the plains, our arborists are knowledgeable about the different soil and landscaping conditions in the area and can help you maintain or restore health and vitality to your plot of the urban forest.
The changing and often harsh weather conditions of the area provide a unique challenge to Boulder’s trees throughout the year. Your trees are more likely to survive these occurrences without mishap if you invest in a regular tree care routine.
Our Five Step Process to Quality Tree Care
We offer all levels of tree care for the residents of Boulder County, and use this five step process to offer you the highest quality of care for your trees.
- Tree evaluation – One of our ISA* certified arborists will schedule a meeting with you to assess the health and vitality of your trees, and to discuss the specific goals you have for your property.
- Tree care recommendation – After our evaluation, we’ll have a good idea of the level of tree care and the frequency of treatment required to keep yours healthy. Based on that, we will recommend a course of action, such as tree trimming or tree removal, and a maintenance schedule for your trees. A detailed proposal and estimate of cost will also be included.
- Tree care and treatment – We use a variety of tree care techniques including deep root watering and fertilization, trimming and pruning, integrated pest management, cabling, and other specialized methods to promote health and growth. Our professionals are happy to discuss any of these procedures with you at any time during our process.
- Tree care monitoring – Each tree is unique. Some trees require frequent monitoring over time, and others need to be re-evaluated every few weeks for progress. As we complete the initial phase, we will gain a better idea of the ongoing treatment and monitoring requirements of your trees.
- Tree care instruction – You are an important part of the tree care process too! We will provide you with specific instructions for ongoing care of your trees, and teach you about warning signs that indicate we should be brought back in for a tree evaluation.
This five-step process and the methods we use to conduct our tree services have made us leaders in Boulder County’s tree care industry. We take a neighborly approach to customer service, which extends from your first call to us to your tree care proposal to the final invoice. We love trees, and helping you maintain and enjoy your piece of the urban forest is our goal.
A Blue River Tree Trimmer at Work
Climbing trees is part of the job, and our arborists love it! Check out one of our employees at work.
Plant Health Care Services
Our plant health care services extend beyond tree care. They include all outdoor vegetation, as well as soil evaluation, ash tree inspection, special fertilization and soil therapy using Compost Tea, and general consulting for the health of your living landscape.
We’re as Passionate about Education as We Are about Trees
At Blue River Forestry & Tree Care Company, we take our zeal for trees seriously with continued education and training for our staff. We always strive to bring the latest in tree health knowledge, industry innovation, and technological breakthroughs to our clients.
We are committed to the conservation, care, and health of Boulder County’s urban forest and we offer all aspects of arboriculture, including tree trimming and pruning, tree removal, cabling and bracing, tree planting, Emerald Ash Borer consultation and treatment, plant health care services, and forestry services.
We are fully insured and employ ISA Certified Arborists. We have the machinery, experience, and staff to manage all of your tree care needs, and provide tree care services to Boulder, Colorado, Louisville, Lafayette, Longmont, Niwot, and Erie.
Keep your Plot of the Urban Forest in Tip-Top Shape
Call for a no obligation, free tree care evaluation (720) 256-9056